30 Days of Christmas Coffees – Day 11
Spiced Cocoa Bliss Latte – with Mexican Chocolate Coffee
Welcome back, coffee lovers, to Day 11 of our 30 Days of Christmas Coffees series here at spillinthebeans.com! And, today, we have a special treat for you if you’re a fan of combining spicy and sweet – the Spiced Cocoa Bliss Latte.
This unique creation combines the bold flavors of Mexican Chocolate with a festive blend of spices to bring you a warm and comforting holiday beverage. Now, we’ve gone a little crazy with whipped cream and toppings, but you can always pare down the recipe and rely on the cocoa milk froth to do the trick.
Christmas Coffee Bliss
The Spiced Cocoa Bliss Latte is a Christmas coffee creation that brings together the warmth of Mexican chocolate, the comforting notes of cocoa, and a hint of spice for that extra kick. It’s a perfect beverage to cozy by the fireplace or share with loved ones during festive gatherings.
Gather up your ingredients
– 1 cup of Mexican Chocolate-flavored coffee (brewed)
– 1/2 cup of milk (dairy or plant-based)
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/8 teaspoon of chili powder
– Whipped cream for topping
Let’s Talk About Mexican Chocolate Coffee
Mexican Chocolate coffee is a delightful blend. It infuses the rich, robust flavor of chocolate with the bold characteristics of high-quality coffee beans. That combination captures the essence of Mexican chocolate, which also includes a harmonious combination of cocoa, cinnamon, and sometimes a hint of spice. So, you get a cup of coffee that not only energizes your senses but also indulges your taste buds in a decadent and exotic treat.
At spillinthebeans.com, we take pride in curating exceptional coffees, and our Mexican Chocolate blend is no exception. That’s because it’s sourced from the finest coffee beans. It’s expertly crafted to preserve the essence of Mexican chocolate, so our blend promises a flavorful journey with each sip. You’ll find the chocolatey undertones create a luxurious and comforting coffee experience, making it an ideal choice for the holiday season or any time you crave a touch of sweetness in your daily brew.
Saying No to Cinnamon
Not a fan of the cinnamon notes? (some of us aren’t). No worries, though, as you can omit the extra cinnamon and replace Mexican Chocolate coffee with Mocha.
Oh, and regardless of what flavor you opt for, you get free shipping through the spillinthebeans.com shop.
Spiced Cocoa Bliss Latte
- 1 cup brewed Mexican Chocolate-flavored coffee
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- whipped cream and optional toppings like cinnamon and chocolate
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan until steaming (but not boiling)
- With the heat on low, whisk in the cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk, ground cinnamon, and chili powder, and whisk until combined and heated through.
- While the milk mixture is warming, brew a cup of Mexican Chocolate-flavored coffee using your preferred method (the stronger the better!)
- Using a handheld frother or whisk, froth the milk mixture
- Divide the coffee into two festive mugs
- Slowly pour the spiced cocoa milk mixture, dividing it up between the two mugs, and using a spoon to hold back the foam (you want to save that for last!)
- Top the mugs with the remaining cocoa spice foam
- To make your latte extra festive, top with whipped cream, some cinnamon, chocolate, or other toppings
Sip, Savor, and Stay Tuned
Stay tuned for more delightful Christmas coffee recipes in our 30 Days of Christmas Coffees series at spillinthebeans.com. And, until tomorrow, sip, savor, and enjoy the magic of the season!
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest!
Cheers to day 11 of our 30 Days of Christmas Coffees series, and to a caffeinated, peaceful, and happy holiday season! 🎄☕🌟