30 Days of Christmas Coffees – Day 29
It’s a Jingle Spice Whiskey Buzz Extravaganza!
We’re almost at 30! Today, we find ourselves on the 29th day of SpillinTheBeans.com’s 30 Days of Christmas Coffees. And, it’s time to take your taste buds on a thrilling journey with a concoction that’s nothing short of magical – the Jingle Spice Whiskey Cocoa Buzz.
This festive creation is a bit unusual compared to some of our sweeter selections. The subtle spices are a bit surprising. But this is an homage to our favorite Christmas cookie – the Italian Whiskey Ball. So, it combines the robust flavors of our exclusive Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee (or espresso) with the warmth and richness of cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper.
The Symphony of Flavors: Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee
At the heart of this delectable coffee adventure is our Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee. This unique product undergoes a meticulous aging process, transforming it into a beverage that encapsulates the rich, woody notes of whiskey barrels. But why does it work so well in the Jingle Spice Whiskey Cocoa Buzz?
Imagine the depth and complexity of whiskey-infused coffee meeting the velvety embrace of chocolate and the sweet crunch of Christmas cookies. The result is a symphony of flavors that dance on your palate with each sip.
The aging process of our coffee beans imparts a subtle smokiness and oaky undertone, elevating the entire coffee-drinking experience. As you take that first sip, you’ll be greeted by the familiar warmth of whiskey, followed by the comforting cocoa and the sweet nostalgia of Christmas cookies. It’s a harmonious blend that embodies the spirit of the season.
Gather up your ingredients
– 2 shots of strong Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee by spillinthebeans.com or 2 shots of espresso
– 1 cup of your favorite milk (dairy or non-dairy)
– 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
– 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
– 1 tablespoon of whiskey (optional, for an extra kick)
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup (adjust sweetness to taste)
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– one pinch of ground black pepper
– Whipped cream for topping
– Crushed whiskey chocolate ball Christmas cookies for garnish
Don’t want to add spirits to your Christmas coffee? No problem. Simply add 1 to 2 teaspoons of whiskey-flavored extract or essence or Bourbon Whiskey Extract (readily available in most grocery stores).
A whiskey alternative will contribute a distinctive flavor to your coffee without the higher alcohol content. Adjust the quantity based on your taste preferences, as extracts can vary in intensity. We also recommend you read the label to ensure it’s alcohol-free.
Enjoy your Jingle Spice Whiskey Cocoa Buzz without the spirits but with all the festive flavors!
Recipe for Jingle Spice Whiskey Cocoa Buzz
Jingle Spice Whiskey Chocolate Buzz
- 1 espresso or coffee maker
- 2 shots espresso or strong Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee
- 1 cup milk – dairy or nut
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp whiskey or whiskey extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup adjust to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- whipped cream
- crushed Whiskey chocolate ball cookies for garnish (optional)
- In a saucepan, heat the milk until steaming (just before boiling)
- Add the cocoa powder, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, cloves, and pepper to the warm milk, whisking until everything is incorporated
- Add the whiskey, vanilla, and honey or maple syrup
- Brew your espresso or Whiskey Barrel Aged Coffee using your preferred method (keep your milk mixture hot during the process – but not boiling)
- Add the coffee to the milk mixture and stir to combine all of the flavors
- Pour the coffee into a large, beautiful mug
- Top with whipped cream, cookies, or other festive toppings
Whiskey and Chocolate?
Whiskey and chocolate make a delightful pairing because they both have complex flavor profiles that complement and enhance each other. The combination of sweet and slightly bitter notes are like a marriage made in heaven.
Jingle Spice Whiskey Cocoa Buzz and More Creating a Buzz
As we count down the days to Christmas, let the Jingle Spice Whiskey Cocoa Buzz be your companion, filling each moment with warmth, joy, and the unmistakable spirit of the holidays. But, remember, we’ve got so many other Christmas coffee ideas.
Look back at our other 28 coffee recipes, and Join us tomorrow for the big Day 3-0 of our 30 Days of Christmas Coffee series as we reveal our final creative coffee recipe to make your holiday season extra special. Cheers! 🎄☕🌟
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest.