Reship Opens the Door to International Shopping
Reship Opens the Door to International Shopping in the UK and Canada
We typically just talk coffee on spillinthebeans.com. But this time, we want to share a way to get coffee (and endless other things!) from the UK and Canada – even if the retailer doesn’t ship to the US.
The solution is Reship. And we’ll fill you in on how it works right in time for the holidays!
Virtual International Address
The holiday season is already here (some retailers think it’s been here since July!), and you want to stretch your creative muscles with gifts that show you care. After all, there’s nothing better than getting something unique and memorable.
Well, maybe you’ve spent time in the UK long enough to know about food, clothes, and other products you love that you can’t get in the States. Or your favorite coffee is in Toronto, and you’d love to gift it, but they don’t ship to other countries.
Reship gets around those restrictions by establishing a presence for you in Canada, the UK, or both. Oh, and vice versa if you live in Canada or the UK.
What is Reship?
Reship is a forwarding service that facilitates international shipping by providing users with a virtual address in another country. This virtual address acts as a bridge, allowing you to shop online from UK and Canadian retailers and have their purchases forwarded to you from the Reship warehouse (aka your virtual address).
How Does Reship Work?
Reship simplifies the shipping process through a straightforward and user-friendly approach:
1. Sign Up and Get Your Virtual Address
– Sign up for a Reship account, which is a quick and easy process.
– Once you’re registered, Reship assigns a virtual address in the UK or Canada, based on where you want to shop
2. Shop from Global Retailers
– With the virtual address in hand, you can now shop from your favorite international online retailers in the UK or Canada – AND take advantage of deals that might not be available in other areas.
3. Shipping to the Virtual Address
– Your purchase will go to your virtual address at Reship.
4. Consolidation and Forwarding
– Reship consolidates multiple packages if needed, reducing shipping costs.
– You can choose from various shipping options based on speed and price.
5. Delivery to Your Doorstep
– Reship forwards the consolidated package to your actual address, ensuring a hassle-free and efficient delivery process.
Benefits of Using Reship for Holiday Gifts
Now that you understand how Reship works, here are different ways you can put the service to good use.
Access to Global Markets
Reship allows you to browse and purchase from international retailers, providing access to a more extensive selection of products.
Instead of individual packages with high international shipping rates, Reship will consolidate your purchases so it’s more cost-effective.
Opens the Door to Deals
It can be a lot less expensive to buy within the same country. You have access to deals, frequent buyer clubs, etc. And some retailers might not even offer their entire product line-up for international shipping. But, with Reship you’re buying in Canada like a Canadian, and in the UK like a Brit.
If you’re from Canada or the UK and you live in the US now, you undoubtedly miss some of your favorite foods and supplies. With Reship, you can stock up on everything from various retailers, and have everything consolidated in one box and sent to you in the US.
This holiday season, give the gift of convenience with Reship. Whether you’re sending presents to the US, UK, or Canada, Reship’s innovative approach to international shipping ensures that your gifts arrive on time and intact. So, you get to embrace the joy of cross-border gifting without the logistical headaches and make this holiday season a truly global celebration.