30 Days of Christmas Coffees – Day Seven
Almond, White Chocolate… Frosted French Vanilla Bliss Christmas Coffee
Welcome to Day 7 of SpillinTheBeans.com’s 30 Days of Christmas Coffees. Today, we have a unique and festive holiday coffee recipe that’s sure to warm your heart and delight your taste buds. Our “Frosted French Vanilla Bliss” combines the comforting flavors of French vanilla with a touch of holiday magic in the form of almond and white chocolate. So, let’s get brewing!
Warm and Comforting or Frozen and Fun
Our recipe card focuses on the warm and comfy version of the Frosted French Vanilla Bliss coffee. However, if you’re a fan of Ice Blendeds or Frappuccinos, then scroll to the bottom for a frozen twist. You need a bit more time though to make your French Vanilla “ice cubes,” though.
Gather up your ingredients
- – 1 cup of French vanilla-flavored coffee (brewed to your preference)
- – 2 tablespoons of white chocolate chips
- – 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- – 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract
- – A pinch of ground nutmeg
- – Whipped cream
- – Red and green sprinkles
- – A dash of holiday spirit!
French Vanilla Coffee – Shop SpillinTheBeans.com
You can use any brand of vanilla coffee you prefer. But we just want to make a suggestion, as our French Vanilla Coffee is naturally flavored and comes in various sizes and grinds. Oh, and did we mention that shipping is free?
We just had to do a little shameless plug as we’ve just launched our Christmas Coffee Shop and want to show it off!
Frosted French Vanilla Bliss
- 1 cup French vanilla naturally flavored coffee available on spillinthebeans.com
- 2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- whipped cream, ground nutmeg, red and green sprinkles optional toppings
- Brew a cup or so of French vanilla-flavored coffee – the stronger, the better
- In a separate cup, combine the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed and microwave on low in 30 second increments until melted (you can also do this on the stove in a small saucepan)
- Add the almond extract and stir well to combine
- Divide the coffee into two festive mugs
- Divide the white chocolate mixture between the mugs, stirring gently as you pour
- Top with whipped cream and any other toppings that appeal to your eyes and tastebuds. Nutmeg complements the almond extract.
Want to Chill Out? Turn it into a Cold Blended Coffee!
If you prefer a frosty version, simply follow these steps:
1. Brew your French vanilla coffee and let it cool.
2. Pour the cooled coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze it.
3. Once you have coffee ice cubes, blend them with the white chocolate mixture and a handful of regular ice cubes for a creamy and frosty variation of “Frosted French Vanilla Bliss.”
A Few Variations
In addition to the iced version, you can make the Frosted French Vanilla Bliss your own traditional Christmas coffee.
- For a sweeter version, add a tablespoon of vanilla syrup to the melted chocolate mixture
- To lighten it up a bit instead, use half the amount of chocolate chips and substitute skim or a nut milk for the sweetened condensed milk
- If you’re using milk, you can also use the froth as a topper in place of whipped cream
Christmas Coffee Bliss
Whether you like it hot or cold, this coffee is a celebration in a cup that will brighten your holiday season. So, make sure to visit the Christmas Coffee Shop for your French vanilla coffee beans, and get ready to enjoy the magic of the season, one sip at a time.
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest. This is only day seven of the 30 days of the Christmas Coffee series, and we’ve got lots more to share!