30 Days of Christmas Coffees – Day One
Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte
It’s that time of year again. So at Spillin’ the Beans, we’re thrilled to kick off our first “30 Days of Christmas Coffees” series! With December just around the corner, we’re here to make your holiday season even merrier and more caffeinated.
Each day, we’ll be sharing a unique and festive coffee recipe to help you embrace the spirit of the season.
Day One of 30 Days of Christmas Coffees
For Day One, we’re starting with a showstopper – the Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte. This delightful coffee creation is bound to bring warmth, comfort, and a dash of Christmas magic to your mornings. And the best part? You can easily get your hands on the star of today’s recipe, Candy Cane Coffee, right here on Spillin’ the Beans!
Setting the scene for a Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte
Picture a snowy morning, the soft glow of Christmas lights, and a steaming cup of this Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte in your hands. It’s like a scene right out of a holiday movie. Plus, it’s the perfect way to begin the “30 Days of Christmas Coffees” journey.
This unique candy cane coffee is infused with the sweet and minty essence of the holidays. That’s why it’s such an excellent choice for crafting the Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte and other delightful Christmas coffee recipes throughout the season.
Gather up your ingredients
– 1 cup of Candy Cane Coffee (brewed and hot) from Spillin’ the Beans
– 1/4 cup of whole milk
– 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
– Whipped cream
– Crushed candy canes and shimmer sugar for garnish
Shimmer sugar makes is the frost! We found shimmer sugar at Target for less than $2.00!
But where can you find Candy Cane Coffee, you ask?
Look no further than Spillin’ the Beans! We offer Candy Cane Coffee for sale in a variety of sizes and grinds, ensuring you have the perfect brew for your festive coffee adventures. We’ve got you covered whether you prefer espresso or course ground in large or small bags.
Torani makes delicious coffee syrups. However, you don’t need to run to the store. All you need is sugar, water, and vanilla bean (vanilla extract will do), and you’ve got the makings of homemade vanilla syrup.
Check out our Starbucks Caramel Macchiato recipe for step-by-step instructions for vanilla syrup.
Now, with your Candy Cane Coffee from Spillin’ the Beans in hand, you’re ready to embark on your own coffee-inspired holiday journey.
Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte
- 1 Clear latte mug optional, but it looks beautiful with this recipe!
- 1 cup brewed Candy Cane coffee available for puchase on spillinthebeans.com
- 1/3 cup whole milk use half & half to make it a breve
- 2 T vanilla syrup purchased or recipe provided on spillinthebeans.com
- whipped cream
- crushed candy canes for garnish
- shimmer sugar for garnish
- Brew a strong cup of candy cane-flavored coffee. You can use any grind but espresso grind is preferred.
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk over low heat. Be careful not to boil it – you want it steaming, not boiled.
- While the milk is heating, prepare your serving glass. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon of vanilla syrup around the inside of the glass, allowing you to coat the sides.
- Once the coffee is ready, pour it into the prepared glass.
- Froth the hot milk using a frother (handheld is fine) or a whisk until creamy and frothy
- Pour the frothy milk over the coffee in the glass, holding back the foam with a spoon to let the milk pour first. This will create a layered effect.
- Top with whipped cream (homemade is best, but a can works too!)
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes and shimmer sugar on top and use a candy cane for a stirrer.
A Hug in a Cup
The Frosted Candy Cane Vanilla Latte is more than just a coffee; it’s a holiday experience in a cup. You’ll love the combination of minty candy cane, smooth vanilla, and frothy milk. Mmmm, pure holiday joy! This latte will bring a touch of magic to your day whether you’re sipping it by the fireplace or sharing a mug with friends and family.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s coffee creation as we continue our “30 Days of Christmas Coffees” series. And let’s make this holiday season unforgettable, one cup of coffee at a time.
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest!
Cheers to a caffeinated and joyful holiday season! 🎄☕🌟